Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Favorite Student - Alaa

" Tahani is one of the best students I ever met! she is in the ninth grade now and she has a special personality. She is a real leader, cares of her colleagues and TEACHER :) that's right!
Tahani is my right hand who helps and knows everything happens in the class! I always refer to her if I need to name certain students for certain purposes. When I had to take a medical leave, she organised the class as if I'm there. She also organizes our broadcast every morning and talks to students, All other 1400 students and teachers know her, she is a friend of many of them and I can tell all my family members know her! I know this girl will grow up strong and will keep going Insha'llah"

1 comment:

  1. Rawan is my best student ,
    Once i met her she has this kind of shining eyes .Actually ,I admired her silence and wisdom.She takes care of every kind of detail.She keeps asking questions so the teacher should be ready for the questions .Hope she will pass the secondary exam .
    Sabreen Omary

    ReplyDelete