Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I carved out my core values in teaching - Sara Subhi


I carved out my core values in teaching:

 I believe that each child is a unique individual .teacher is going to instill a lot of things (respect , love, ethics ,enthusiasm , passion) to help this plant to blossom and grow .they need to grow emotionally, intellectually, physically, psychology and socially.

I believe the teacher acting as a guide. Show students all the beauty they have inside....

-It's very important  to find something in every student to respect. students feel free to express themselves. I spoke with students before and after school and during breaks about their lives at home and admire many of them simply for their behaviors . I had to  know the person behind the student, I knew students needed. I help students to express their passions .I shared stories about my family and weekend. -To help students to find their own paths and to draw their objectives.

I believe that teacher should earn the approbation of students, build a rapport with them, give them a sense of pride and joy, inspire them, create his own culture and safe classroom environment.

 I will tie learning into the world community to help children become caring and active members of society.

I work as a teacher with the social society to provide students with a supportive environment. Teachers and parents are working on the same road . children are our future.

- Finally My slogan is to instill a love of learning in my students

1 comment:

  1. Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations.
    Bob Beauprez

    Great philosophy and exciting slogan, Go on Sara

    ReplyDelete