Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Monday, March 5, 2012

TKT Training

Today Mrs. Jill Davidson the TKT trainer at the British Council has attended the last session of the workshop at Jerash Camp School.( Selection & Use of Supplementary Materials\ Teaching Aids)

It was very interesting to share us the activities & the games! I carried out a communication test for them all. She is (A)! !! She will post her feedback about the workshop soon here in the blog!

Look at her answering one of the burning question!

She liked the idea very much!

Fatima Ramadan


5 comments:

  1. Way to go all of you...:)

    Sorry I could not make it to any of the training sessions since I am busy with the meetings. I am working very hard to bring abroad some new teachers to join our team, the most difficult part of my job in the sense of the big responsibilities it involves. I am meeting one hundred candidates to fill around twenty vacancies in the area.
    Pray for me to make the right decisions, I have made some wrong ones before that I do regret..:(
    As for Jill, come one Fatima...OF COURSE she is an AAAAAAAA...I will call her in the morning and thank her for the effort she exerted in coming to Jerash camp, and tell her how much I miss her smile...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. I always say Allah help you,Insha'allah you will make the right ones!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ladies doing great Job ;)

    Thanks Fatima for the great efforts you did! They all said it was amazing :)

    And Ms. Ghada; It is really a big responsibility, I wont forget such a day! God help you in this, and best of the luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job sister fatima . we all need to learn from brilliant teachers like u

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job fatima
    I like every thing you did about TKT.
    I like the show of photos also.
    You make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete