Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Resources

I rememberd the first time when I entered the classroom and had no idea where to start ,especialy using different kind of aids which is sadly don't exist in our schools.

So, I decided to search in the second hand market for different kinds of games, cards, stories......etc. hopfully I found alot in cheap prices, today I want to share one of them

PUPPET, very intresting,colourful, exciting and can be used to teach any vocabulary, mime any action verb, to make a role play. try it.
Maisa




1 comment:

  1. it is good idea Maisa, Drama can be best way for students. It make them share many experiences, developing life skills, over that it shared many senses in learning so they don't forget what they learn.

    yaser

    ReplyDelete