Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our Philosophies - The Fourth Five

"I believe that each child is a unique individual who needs a secure and a stimulating atmosphere. It is my role to help them meet and achieve their goals by providing the appropriate environment in which I act as a guide allowing the children's instinct and curiosity to direct their learning and to create a classroom culture where they learn to respect all things and all people."

Rami Freij


"I believe my students have power that is locked inside. All what they need is a secure stimulating environment. It is my mission to unlock the power and let them shine and glow. It is my responsibility to get them included and give them the chance to explore themselves."

Alaa Amoura


"I believe that a teacher such as a captain of the ship to convey ethics, culture, and morals so we transfer knowledge, information, and all things and give the right of curriculum "full of tolerance" so we know students are human. This should be the first concern of a teacher."

Anwar Salameh Ahmed AlKurdi


"I believe that every student has the right to have a caring, safe environment.  I will teach them how to be responsible for themselves as well as their own learning giving them the right tools to become successful in life."

Mohammed Abu Tammam


"I believe each child has potential to bring something unique and special to the world. I will help children to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. I will assist children in discovering who they are, so they can express their own opinions and nurture their ideas.  I have a vision of a world where people learn to respect, accept, and embrace the differences between us, as the core of what makes life so fascinating."

Ibrahim Al Salam Al Aloul

1 comment: