Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

12 Hours

In twelve hours, we leave for Jordan!  We will fly from our small airport here in Beckley,West Virginia to Washington DC.  Then off to London where we will arrive early Monday morning. After a four hour lay-over, we then fly to Amman arriving at 7pm Monday evening.  From there to our hotel.  I am finally allowing myself to be excited about the trip, I have been controlling myself up to this point :)  My job now is to get some sleep, we will see.  The next post I do will be from somewhere between fourth and fifth circle!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your flight . We're impatiently waiting for you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we are dying to meet you guys
    Abeer Zayed

    ReplyDelete