Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day Two

Our second day is nearly over (just on our way to have a Syrian dinner) and it was very productive!  Rachel, Shirley, and I went to the Oxford School where we are doing a bit of work as well over the next week or so.  The crew there was great, lead by Samah of course, and I am back to do a workshop tomorrow on Teachers as Leaders - I still have a few hours to figure out what I will talk about....

TheNew Dream Team: Shirly, Rachel, Samah




Proof that work is being done (notice I am not in the picture :)

1 comment:

  1. Well done!! Great team! :)
    Next week is our turn;)
    Zeinab

    ReplyDelete