Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Day Down

We have been here a little more than twenty-four hours!  I have met with three different teachers, the best administrator on the planet, I have had one mixed grill, a great assortment of Jordanian sweets, hummus for breakfast, treated Shirley and Rachel to Reem's Shawarma, been to two cafes on Rainbow street, been upgraded in our hotel to suites, talked to a few of you on the phone and online, and I am just warming up!  I cannot wait for tomorrow.  I am behind on a few of the Ask Michael posts and will catch those up bukrah inshallah.  Keep reading and sending in comments and posts - Khadijeh, you stole one of my posts on reliability and validity :(  just kidding, love to read this kind of thing).  I am glad Bassam sent you the information for the academy location, and I will do the same for the lunch on Saturday tomorrow.  I do think I will need a bit of sleep tonight though before I get busy....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment