Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th - A Lucky One!

We left Amman at 530am and drove south to Petra.  We got there it was very, very cold.  Shirley and Rachel took a nice carriage ride down to the end of the valley and waited for me at the restaurant. I made my way down and we had tea. On the way up, bumped into a friend coming down the Siq :)  We then drove down to Aqabah passing by Wadi Rum. We had a lovely seafood meal on the Red Sea, then turned around and drove up to the Dead Sea. We stopped at the Movenpick (I wanted to give the hotel the chance to redeem itself after a bad incident with a friend and I several years ago :) and had a wonderful dessert, then walked in the dark down to the Dead Sea.  Finally, we made our way back to Amman, and I am in my room listening to music blasting at a wedding across the hall - I am very tired, but there are worse reasons to make noise :)
I cannot wait to see most of you tomorrow, I really can't!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful long day!!
    We are excited about tomorrow too :)
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete