Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

From a Former Student and a New Friend

I wish I was able to be an integral part of this teaching/learning! Michael is an eminent facilitator! I had the pleasure of taking one of his philosophy classes during my undergraduate degree and it was the most engaging, thought provoking, spell binding, and intellectual class I ever had. How is this teaching/learning being facilitated i.e. via classroom or on-line? I would love to give some helpful tips that really helped me while in his class.
Deborah

7 comments:

  1. LOL - Do you have any advice about "fences" Deborah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! DO NOT SIT ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Choose a side and defend it with an intelligent thought out answer!!! And... NEVER say "I DO NOT KNOW" !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I hope all my new friends are listening to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry both of u, we know how to take sides, we are good warriors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we might be stubborn too :)

    ReplyDelete