Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun To Learn

Through my experience in teaching first & second grades I noticed that most children
 learn through playing and applying fun games especially in very poor environments so I started to use alot of games( toys) & books which are colourful & very attractive for students in order to teach basic vocabulary included in their books.I also surf the net daily to find new educational games related to the theme of the units.e.g. colours, numbers, actions , days of the week...etc.

I would like to recommend using such games because they are effective, fun and meaningful.
Maisa' Abd elQader
 ( Jerash Camp)  

1 comment:

  1. Good job,Maisa'.I suggest you use these websites :
    www.tolearnenglish.com
    http://iteslj.org/games/

    ReplyDelete