Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Note From an American Colleague Who Will Be Joining You


Good afternoon!
I have just given my last Final Exam for the semester, it is a beautiful day, and I am congratulating myself and all of my new (or soon to be) friends for our good fortune in being allowed to participate in this “Noble Experiment”.  Strangely enough, it is already influencing my planning for the new semester.  I believe the Academy  will have a significant impact, not only on us, but on our students, and their students!
Dr. Shirley Davis

*Dr. Davis is coming from New River Community and Technical College with me to participate with you in the academy! 

6 comments:

  1. How nice to hear from you Dr. Davis.
    We must be lucky to be on your list of "to be friends" :). I strongly agree with you that this Academy will have a great impact on all of us, and I pray it will have a significant one on our students and hopefully their students for this is exactly what this whole thing is about.
    Let's give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that it is less than a month away! Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Dr. Davis' student here in America and I hope that you all enjoy having her with you as much as I have enjoyed learning from her. There is no one that cares for her students as much as she does.

    Enjoy your adventure Dr. Davis! I hope that one day I can do the same. Everyone else, take good care of her, I need her back here to teach me next semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful comment Michael! We will take care of her I promise. I can personally attest for Ammani/Palestinian hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup ... you certainly can Michael. Dr. Davis we'll take good care of you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will enjoy that too :)
    I know I will;)

    ReplyDelete