Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Student Engagement

Here is a PowerPoing presentation I do on student engagement - it is not completely self expanatory, but it contains a lot of the elements I deal with when discussing the concept. We will touch on some of these issues in January, but if you have questions about specific topics or slides, just email me :) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39151356/engagement.pptx

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't run the presentation Professor .What's wrong ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know, email me and I will send it as an attachment, others have been able to download this though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think so Micheal. i face the same problem too.i appreciate sending it via E- mail .

    ReplyDelete