Disclaimer!

Disclaimer - We are a very dedicated and passionate group of people coming together in a workshop experience to improve our teaching and the lives of our students. The opinions we express here are our own, and not necessarily those of the institutions supporting us! Thank you for understanding.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

From A Friend

إلى حضرة المعلمين الأفاضل
تحية طيبة وبعد..
أنا إيناس خلف, من فلسطين, طالبة ومدرسة لغة عربية في جامعة ماينوت نورث داكوتا في منحة فلبرايت, ابعث لكم تحية طيبة مليئة بالحب, التشجيع التقدير والإحترام . أحييكم على عطائكم الدائم المليء بالحب والإخلاص, راجية من الله تعالى أن يزيدكم بالطاقة, وحب العطاء من أجل أن يرقى مجتمعنا وعالمنا العربي إلى الأفضل ويرقو ويسمو نحو القمة.
أعتبر معرفتي للسبد مورسش هي فرضة رائعة سنحت لي من عند الله, حيث أنه قام بمساعدتي برؤية الكثير من نفسي وإخراج الكثير من الطاقات في داخلي, التي لولى الله ولولاه ثانية لما إستطعت أن أظهر الجانب الفعال في شخصيتي. قبل فترة قصيرة, تم عقد منتدى نقاش حول فلسطين, استطعت به ان امثل فلسطين وأن أنقل الصورة الحقيقة عن ما يجري حقا هناك وما يجهله معظم الناس هنا. لقد شعرت بسعادة فائقة بأن هذا الإنسان إستطاع أن يمنحني الفرصه أن أشرح عن دولتي المغتصَبَه وأوصل للعالم مدى عناء وألم أخوتي وأخواتي في فلسطين. الإحساس بأنك تساهم في مساعدة الاخرين بطريقة مباشره أو غير مباشره هو إحساس لا يوصف. لهذا السبب, أشعر انني أدين للأخ مورسش بالكثير, فقد جعلني أقدر فيمة العطاء وحب الخير.. فعلاً, أدين له بالكثير...
أنتم محظوظون به معَكُم. إنه انسان نادر, إستغلوا هذه الفرصه كما يجب ... :):)
وأخيرا, أتمنى لكم دوام التقدم والنجاح يا رسلنا على الأرض.. وإعلموا ن تقدم هذه الامة ورقي حضارتنا هو مسؤوليتنا جميعاً. وأنتم أهل لهذه المهمة.
بارك الله بكم .. بالنجاح بكل خطاكم ...
إيناس خلف ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWIKap5GGzw&feature=youtu.be

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Enas, but I fear you give me too much credit - you were fantastic! Thank you for these words of encouragement to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. السلام عليكم ايناس
    اتمنى ان نساهم في نقل صورة حقيقيةوايجابية عن المسلمين والعرب والفلسطينيين بشكل خاص كما فعلت انت بارك الله فيك واتمنى ان يعي الغرب فكرة عدم الربط بين ما يفعله المسلمون وما هو حقيقة هذا الدين السمح.اتمنى ان يعيننا الله على ان نمثل هذا الدين بطريقة صحيحة
    This translation is 4 Michael
    ٍSalam Inas,
    I hope that we can convey a real and a positive image of the Muslims, Arabs and the Palestinians in particular as you did- May Allah Bless u. I hope that the West may draw a line between Islam as a religion and the Muslims who may not behave the way true Muslims should do! I hope that Allah helps us to be true Muslims and represent Islam in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Enas,
    Thank you for these kind words:)
    When Michael first told me about the idea of the forum, I was concerned, for I knew how challenging such a task would be.I prayed hard you do a good job, not only for you, but for all of us. Now, after watching this, I want to thank you for the great job you did.
    I wish you all the success in the world.
    As for Mr. Morsches, I do agree with you that he is a great man, and that we are very lucky to have the chance to work with him. I had the chance to work with him last year, and I can tell :)
    I bit everyone in the Academy is aware of the great impact teachers have on their students lives, and hence,on how tomorrow would look like eventually.
    Again,thank you for your nice words and kind wishes.
    keep up the good work, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Enas for your nice letter . I actually begin to put my step on the right direction .When I started talking and asking M.R Michael about the education process , I realized that this job is so sacred .We share each other our dreams ,hopes ,failure and future .Hope to fulfill your dreams and wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. غاليتي ايناس
    لن اطيل فأنا لست بارعة في الكلام المنمق ولكن ما استطيع قوله واتمنى ان يصل اليك محملا بصدق المشاعر
    اشعر بالفخر بك كفلسطينية مسلمة فبارك الله لك وفيك وجزاك كل الخير
    as for my great teacher Mr. Michael
    again iwon't talk too much
    but he knows how much he encouraged me as i was doing my MA thesis
    and how much he inspired me as a teacher
    thank u very much, hope to work with u all the time
    Tahani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tahani, you give me too much credit, I think there is a lot of that going on here :) I am so proud to be involved with your research, I learnd so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. حباك الله يا أخت إيناس ووفقك الله لكل خير.أشكر لك مشاركتك الطيبة في هذا المسعى النبيل الذي نأمل من خلالة أن ترتقي بأبنائنا ونرفد أمتنا بجيل مسلح بأدوات العصر وأخلاق الأسلام.

    نتمنى لك كل التوفيق

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Inas,

    You are a great success story!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Enas
    I believe we ,as Palestinians who have been through alot, have to work even harder for the best interest of our children .We also have to tell the whole world how peace lovers we are but hold on to our rights and our freedom.That is the messager to convey!

    ReplyDelete